|A||–Edward Sol*||Sunburst Lux||6:01|
|B||–Anla Courtis||Geyzer Music||6:02|
- Edited At – Estudios Ascorbico
- Copyright (c) – Anla Courtis
- Copyright (c) – Edward Sol
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quasi Pop Records
- Artwork – Edward S.
NotesSide A: Cassette tape loops, Polyvox, pedals. Composed April-May 2008 at Lab Rat Lab, Kiev. Recorded to 4-track cassette machine.
Side B: Only Geyser's sounds were employed for this track. Field recordings made at Geysers del Tatio, San Pedro de Atacama, February 2008. Edited, processed and composed at Ascorbico Studios, Buenos Aires, April 2008. Thanks to Edward, Quasi Pop & the Geysers.
C&P 2009 Anla Courtis & Edward Sol, Quasi Pop
Limited edition of 300 hand-numbered copies.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, Etched): Edward Sol "Sunburst Lux" A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, Etched): Anla Courtis "Geyzer Music" B