|A||My Renfro Valley Home|
|B||The Old Grey Goose Is Dead|
- Record Company – The New York Recording Laboratories
- Harmonica [Uncredited] – John Lair
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Harty Taylor
- Vocals [Uncredited], Mandolin [Uncredited] – Karl Davis
NotesCredit role of harmonica for John Lair is termed "probable" by Russell .
Both sides recorded ca. December 1931 in Grafton, WI.
Side A matrix no. L-1315-2.
Side B matrix no. L-1317-2.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): L1315
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): L1317
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): L 1315 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): L 1317 2