|1||–Asha Bhosle & Kishore Kumar||Dooriyan Nazdikian Bann Gayi|
|2||–Mohd. Rafi.*||Jawan Tum Ho|
|3||–Mukesh & Sharda||Duniya Isi Ka Naam Hai|
|4||–Mohd. Rafi.*||Falsafa Pyar Ka|
|5||–Asha Bhosle||Yeh Dharti Hindustan Ki|
|6||–Mohd. Rafi.*||Tu Hi Meri Laxmi|
|7||–Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle||Ankhon Ankhon Main|
|8||–Asha Bhosle & Dev Anand||Aaiye Aap Ka Tha Hamein Intezar|
|9||–Kishore Kumar & Asha Bhosle||Yeh Duniyawale|
|10||–Mohd. Rafi* & Chorus*||Hum Tujhe Dhoond Lenge|
|11||–Kishore Kumar||O Tera Naam Leke|
|12||–Lata Mangeshkar & Chorus*||Bade Khubsurat Ho|
|13||–Kalyanji Anandji*||Dance Music|
- Marketed By – RPG Music International Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Saregama India Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Gramophone Company Of India Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Gramophone Company Of India Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Saregama India Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Saregama India Ltd.
- Lyrics By – Anand Bakshi (tracks: 7 to 13), Hasrat Jaipuri (tracks: 1 to 3, 6), Neeraj* (tracks: 5), S. H. Bihari (tracks: 4)
- Music By – Kalyanji Anandji* (tracks: 7 to 13), Shankar Jaikishan* (tracks: 1 to 6)
Notes℗ 2007, Owner manufacturer & Licence: Saregama India Ltd.
© 2007Saregama India Ltd.
℗ & © 2000 The Gramophone Company of India Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8901112201755
- SPARS Code: ADD
|SPHO 820369||Shankar-Jaikishan / Kalyanji-Anandji||Shankar-Jaikishan / Kalyanji-Anandji - Duniya / Mahal (Cass, Comp)||His Master's Voice||SPHO 820369||India||1995|