|A||An Introduction To Go|
|B1||Of The Building Of Forms By Vibrations|
|B2||The Howney Stone|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Touch
- Copyright (c) – Rough Trade Music
- Mastered At – Musitech
- Artwork – Dr. Edward Moolenbeek
- Design – Jon Barraclough, Jon Wozencroft
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Liner Notes [Booklet Edited By] – J. Wozencroft*
- Performer [The Hafler Trio Is] – Andrew M. McKenzie*, Christopher R. Watson*, Dr. Edward Moolenbeek
NotesSticker on front sleeve reads: "Includes 20pp booklet featuring the "acoustic painting" of Dr. Edward Moolenbeek with introduction to the work and thought of The Hafler Trio, on record in print. RRP £3.99".
"Cover & inserts from "Alternation, Perception and Resistance - A Comprehension Exercise", a film by Lois Stone and The Hafler Trio.
Texts recorded in interview, 21-6-86, and by postal correspondence, May-July 1986. Other excerpts from an interview with Martin Gunther at Robol Sound Recordings (UK), 1-8-82, reprinted by permission.
Thanks to Ema Maynard".
Track A ends with a repeating groove of audience clapping. Track B1 ends with repeating groove of tonal noise. To hear track B2 it is necessary to manually move the tone-arm to that track.
℗ 1986 touch © rough trade music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): TOUCH TO:5-A1 MT. FOR ADAIR WITH LOVE ENSCRUTABLE DRINKS WITH EXPRESSIONS A GA GA. A PORKY PRIME
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): TOUCH TO:5-B1 MT. THERE IS TROUBLE IN TOILET WITH THIS ITALIAN "NAMED WINSTONI BEING OVER FRIENDLY WITH A HANDFUL OF TERRIBLES CE. A PORKY PRIME........
|TO: 5||The Hafler Trio||The Sea Org (12", TP)||Touch||TO: 5||UK||1986|
|Paragraph 5, Subsection 1||The Hafler Trio||The Sea Org (CD, Album, Enh, RM)||Korm Plastics||Paragraph 5, Subsection 1||Netherlands||2004|