|1||The Beekeeper's Apprentice||32:52|
- Bells [Noan Bells, Finger Bells], Gong [Bowed Gong] – Frank Perry
- Engineer – Noel Harris
- Instruments, Engineer, Producer – David Sylvian
- Written-By – Sylvian*, Perry* (tracks: 1)
NotesMusic tracks to accompany an installation of sculpture, sound and light by David Sylvian and Russel Mills, from 29 September to 12 October 1990, staged at the Temporary Museum on Tokyo Bay, Shinagawa.
Box complete with 96 page book which chronicles the entire installation as well as biographical history of both artists.
Information taken from www.davidsylvian.net
The Japanese version of the Ember Glance box contains a superb inlay with amazing Russell Mills prints (not found in the book). The inlay can be folded to create a piece of art by itself. The backside is completely printed in Japanese .
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On Sticker): 4 988037 013735
- Barcode (On Book): 5 012981 432126
- Other (ISBN): 0-9517928-0-6
|DSRM 1||David Sylvian And Russell Mills||David Sylvian And Russell Mills - Ember Glance: The Permanence Of Memory (CD, Boo + Box)||Virgin||DSRM 1||UK||1991|