|8||Deus Ex Machina||5:44|
- Acoustic Guitar – Paul Schmidt
- Artwork By – Gil Bruvel
- Artwork By [Art Direction & Design] – Jeff Carter
- Bass – Rene Worst
- Cello – Finn Manniche
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Andrew Ries
- Mastered By – Jamie Sitar
- Mixed By – Shawn Pierce
- Percussion [Additional], Flute [Ethnic], Strings [Stringed Instruments] – Pepe Danza
- Piano, Keyboards – Bob D'Eith
- Producer [Additional Production] – Paul Schmidt, Shawn Pierce
- Producer, Recorded By, Engineer, Programmed By – Bob D'Eith
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Shawn Pierce
- Violin – Cameron Wilson
- Vocals – Jennifer Scott
- Written-By – Bob D'Eith, Paul Schmidt
NotesTotal time: 50:09
"Alten Mara" is an arrangement of two public domain pieces, the Bulgarian folk song of the same name and a Wagnerian piece of music. Additional melodies for the song were written by Mythos.
"Mizo's Gift" was inspired by the story of George Mizo, a Vietnam vet. who was the sole survivor of his platoon . . . (continues in CD booklet)
Circle P 2006 Adagio Records (div. Adagio Music Inc.) and Bob D'Eith & Paul Schmidt.
Distributed and manufactured by Pacific Music Marketing/Warner Music Canada.
Recorded at Camelot Studios, Maple Ridge, B.C. and MX Solutions, Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Mastered at Suite Sound Labs.
Illustration: artwork c. 2006 Gil Bruvel under special license to Adagio Music Inc.
Adagio Music Inc.
[email protected] E-mail
[Released originally by Pacific Music Canada on November 14, 2006]
|PM14252||Mythos||Purity (CD, Album)||Pacific Music||PM14252||Canada||2006|