|1||I'm Waiting For The Man||7:20|
|2||Run Run Run||10:36|
|3||Pale Blue Eyes||6:04|
|4||What Goes On||11:40|
|6.2||Untitled (Jam Track)||4:21|
- Recorded At – Hilltop Festival
- Recorded At – La Cave
- Recorded At – The Dom, New York
- Recorded At – Gymnasium, New York
- Bass, Effects [Hiband] – Doug Yule
- Drums – Moe Tucker
- Guitar – Sterling Morridson*
- Guitar, Vocals – Lou Reed
NotesTracks 1-5 recorded at The Hilltop Rock Festival, New Hampshire, August 2, 1969
Track 6 recorded at the 2nd Fret, Philadelphia, Spring 1970
"Promotional copy/Not for Sale" printed on disc.
Sister Ray is listed as 2nd Fret, Philadelphia, Spring 1970 but is actually the Sister Ray/MurderMystery from La Cave, January '69 with two hidden tracks added at the end: a 4:21 instrumental excerpt from The Dom, April 1966 and a brief 45-second uncredited excerpt of Sister Ray live at The Gymnasium, April 1967.
Length of the tracks from PC.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 97-C-019 603367X
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L602
- Mould SID Code: IFPI IC07
|XTV-166||The Velvet Underground||The Hilltop Pop Festival (LP, RE, RP, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Velvet Underground)||XTV-166||2010|
|XTVCD-166||The Velvet Underground||The Hilltop Pop Festival (CD, Unofficial)||Not On Label (The Velvet Underground)||XTVCD-166||UK||2010|