Tracklist Hide Credits
Vocals [Chorus] – Gilda Maiken, The SkylarksWritten-By – Mercer*, Iavello*
|B||Doncha Go 'Way Mad
Vocals [Chorus] – The SkylarksWritten-By – Stillman*, Mundy*
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited] – Willie Smith
- Alto Saxophone [Uncredited], Clarinet [Uncredited], Flute [Uncredited] – Eddie Rosa*
- Arranged By [Uncredited] – Neal Hefti (tracks: B)
- Baritone Saxophone [Uncredited] – Bob Poland
- Bass [Uncredited] – Bob Stone
- Drums [Uncredited] – Alvin Stoller
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Tony Rizzi
- Leader – Harry James
- Piano [Uncredited] – Bruce McDonald*
- Tenor Saxophone [Uncredited] – Corky Corcoran, Jimmy Cook
- Trombone [Uncredited] – Carl "Ziggy" Elmer*, Dave Robbins , Lee O'Connor
- Trumpet [Uncredited] – Everett McDonald, Harry James , Nick Buono, Pinky Savitt, Ralph Osborn*
- Valve Trombone [Uncredited] – Juan Tizol
NotesSide A Slow Fox Trot. Side B Fox Trot.
Both sides recorded December 12, 1949 in Hollywood, CA.
Recording dates/locations and performer/arranger credits from The Jazz Discography Ver 14.0.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): RHCO 3972
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): RHCO 3974
|1-466||Harry James And His Orchestra||Doncha Go 'Way Mad / Truly (7", Single, Mono)||Columbia||1-466||US||1950|