Tracklist Hide Credits
Percussion – Mick Harvey
|2||He Wants You|
|3||Right Out Of Your Hand|
|4||Bring It On
Vocals [Chorus Vocal] – Chris Bailey
|5||Dead Man In My Bed|
|6||Still In Love|
|7||There Is A Town|
|8||Rock Of Gibraltar
Bass – Mick Harvey
|9||She Passed By My Window|
|10||Babe, I'm On Fire|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Distributed By – EMI Music Group Australasia
- Recorded At – Sing Sing Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Digital Audio Technologies Australia
- Arranged By – Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*
- Backing Vocals – Blixa Bargeld (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Chas Jankel (tracks: 2, 4, 9), Conway Savage (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Jim Sclavunos (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Johnny Turnbull* (tracks: 2, 4, 9), Mick Harvey (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Mickey Gallagher* (tracks: 2, 4, 9), Nick Cave (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Bad Seeds, The* (tracks: 3, 5, 7, 10), Norman Watt-Roy (tracks: 2, 4, 9), The Blockheads (tracks: 2, 4, 9)
- Bass – Martyn P. Casey
- Drums – Jim Sclavunos (tracks: 2, 4, 7, 9), Thomas Wydler
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Lars Fox
- Guitar – Mick Harvey
- Layout – Minus*
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Keith Uddin
- Organ – Mick Harvey (tracks: 2, 9)
- Percussion – Jim Sclavunos, Thomas Wydler (tracks: 2, 4, 7)
- Photography By [Photos By] – Polly Borland
- Producer – Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Nick Launay
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – David Davis
- Steel Guitar [Pedal Steel Guitar], Guitar – Blixa Bargeld
- Violin – Warren Ellis
- Vocals, Piano, Organ [Hammond], Written-By – Nick Cave
NotesThis version has a gold on white cd face (like the later Regency pressing), but is pressed by DATA (like the slipcase version with the blk on silver disc face).
No language warning on cover art.
DATA embossed jewel case.
Recorded at SingSing, Melbourne in March 2002.
Mixed at Olympic Studios, London in June 2002.
Mastered at Metropolis, London.
Manufactured and distributed by the EMI Music Group Australasia
Printed in Australia
℗ 2003 Mute Records Limited
© 2003 Mute Records Limited
℗ 2003 MUTE RECORDS LIMITED
© 2003 MUTE RECORDS LIMITED
[logo]DIGITAL AUDIO TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRALIA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24354 30042 4
- Label Code: lc5834
- Matrix / Runout: [DIGITAL Audio Technologies Australia logo]D.A.T.A. CDSTUMM207 A E1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPIL 311
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2661
- Other: pm538
|STUMM 207, 0724354300417||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Nocturama (LP + LP, S/Sided + Album)||Mute, Mute||STUMM 207, 0724354300417||UK||2003|
|0724354300448||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Nocturama (Cass, Album)||Mute, Gala Records||0724354300448||Russia||2003|
|CD STUMM 207, 0724354300424||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Nocturama (CD, Album, Sli)||Mute, Playground Music Scandinavia||CD STUMM 207, 0724354300424||Scandinavia||2003|
|none||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Nocturama (CD, Album, Ltd, Unofficial)||Not On Label||none||Russia||Unknown|
|CDSTUMM 207, 0724354300424||Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds*||Nocturama (CD, Album)||Mute, Mute||CDSTUMM 207, 0724354300424||Europe||2003|