|A1||Such A Drag|
|B1||What I Want|
- Copyright (c) – Endless Bummer, LLG
- Recorded At – The Sweat Lodge
- Mastered At – Real Reel Pro
- Lacquer Cut At – Prairie Cat Mastering
- Artwork – Ryan Duggan
- Lacquer Cut By – PCMJR*
- Mastered By – Cooper Crain
- Recorded By – Ty Segall
Issued in a hand-numbered screenprinted fold-over sleeve.
The band marketed the vinyl color as "toxic green".
"Recorded at Green Door" is an erroneous credit. The Sweat Lodge has been verified as the correct recording location according to this version of Ripper Current , the label's website and an interview with the band.
© 2013 Endless Bummer, LLG.
Catalog number ITR256 is found on the back sleeve and ITR-256 is found on the center labels.
The lacquer cutting studio and engineer are identified by the run-out etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): ITR-256-A PCMJR
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ITR-256-B PCMJR
|ITR256, ITR-256||Endless Bummer||Ripper Current (7", EP)||In The Red Recordings, In The Red Recordings||ITR256, ITR-256||US||2013|