|Songs Of Mourning|
|A1||I. To The Most Sacred King James||3:40|
|A2||II. To The Most Sacred Queen Anne||5:23|
|A3||III. To The Most High And Mighty Prince Charles||3:15|
|A4||IV. To The Most Princely And Virtuous The Lady Elizabeth||3:01|
|A5||V. To The Most Illustrious And Mighty Frederick The Fift, Count Palatine Of The Rhine||2:58|
|A6||VI. To The Most Disconsolate Great Britain||2:36|
|A7||VII. To The World||3:07|
|B1||Fantazia À 3||2:17|
|B2||Fantazia À 4||3:23|
|B3||Fantazia À 5 Chiu Pue Miravi||4:16|
|B4||Fantazia - Almond - Ayre||7:42|
|B6||Fantazia - Almond - Ayre||7:50|
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Pressed By – Decca Record Co. Ltd., Pressing Plant, UK.
- Printed By – Robert Stace
- Printed By – Senol Printing Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Composed By – John Coprario*
- Cover [Attr.] – R. Peake*
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Iain Churches
- Ensemble – The Consort Of Musicke
- Executive-Producer – Raymond Ware
- Liner Notes – Anthony Rooley, Trevor Jones
- Lute – Anthony Rooley (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Mastered By – A
- Organ – Alan Wilson (tracks: B1 to B6)
- Producer [Record Producer] – Peter Wadland
- Tenor Vocals – Martyn Hill (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Viol [Bass] – Jane Ryan (tracks: B1, B2), Trevor Jones (tracks: A1 to A7, B3 to B6)
- Viol [Tenor] – Ian Gammie (tracks: B2, B3), Trevor Jones (tracks: B1 to B3)
- Viol [Treble] – Catherine Mackintosh (tracks: B1 to B3), Polly Waterfield (tracks: B3)
- Violin – Catherine Mackintosh (tracks: B4, B6), Polly Waterfield (tracks: B6)
NotesThis version has "Made in England" printed on the labels.
For a slightly later version with "Made in Holland" on the labels see Songs Of Mourning ∙ Consort Music.
- Purple labels with silver print
- Total side timings: side 1: 24:00, side 2: 29:07
- "℗ 1977 The Decca Record Co. Ltd."
- Single sleeve, matte finish
- Negative stereo Ⓢ on spine
- Black square printed below Category on back
- "℗ © 1977, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Sleeve printed in England by Robert Stace"
- "Made in England" vertically on back, bottom left
- 1 sheet, both pages printed
- Contains the lyrics and liner notes in English, French and German
- "© 1977, The Decca Record Company Limited, London."
- "Printed in England by Senol Printing Limited"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZTT-925-3A C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZTT-926-2A C 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZTT 925
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZTT 926
|DSLO 511||John Coprario* - Martyn Hill, The Consort Of Musicke||John Coprario* - Martyn Hill, The Consort Of Musicke - Songs Of Mourning ∙ Consort Music (LP)||L'Oiseau-Lyre||DSLO 511||UK||1977|