Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||–Frankie Wallace||Stay Away From My Chicken House
Written-By – F. Marvin*
|B||–The Lonesome Cowboy||Eleven More Months And Ten More Days
Written By – Fields, Hall
- Clarinet [Uncredited] – Ross Gorman (tracks: A)
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Adelyne Hood (tracks: A)
- Steel Guitar [Uncredited] – Roy Smeck (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – John I. White (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Frankie Marvin (tracks: B)
NotesAdditionally, a clarinet by an unknown artist is played on side A, and a banjo and guitar by unknown artists on side B.
Side A recorded 25 September 1929 in New York, NY.
Side B recorded 5 February 1930 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 9041-.
Side B matrix no. 9341-2.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit roles of steel guitar for Roy Smeck on side A, and of fiddle for Adelyne Hood and clarinet for Ross Gorman on side B, are termed "possible."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 9041-D 1 27
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 9341-2 9 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 9041
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 9341