|A||–Josie*||The Old Maid|
|B||–Karl Davis||My Blue Eyed Boy|
- Manufactured By – Brunswick Record Corporation
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Harty Taylor
- Mandolin [Uncredited] – Karl Davis
- Vocals – Jossie Ellers (tracks: A), Karl Davis (tracks: B)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Harty Taylor (tracks: A)
- Vocals [Uncredited], Speech [Uncredited] – Karl Davis (tracks: A)
NotesAdditionally, the credit role of fiddle on side B may be attributed to Homer 'Slim' Miller or Tex Atchison.
Both credited artists have "(Of the Cumberland Ridge Runners)" after their names.
Both sides recorded 1 November 1935 in Chicago, IL.
Credits and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): C1160 1-A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): C1161 1-A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): C 1160
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): C 1161