|1||Burning The Cross||8:49|
|2||Curse Of The Pharaos||4:28|
|3||Return Of The Vampire||4:51|
|4||On A Night Of Full Moon||6:40|
|5||A Corpse Without Soul||8:12|
|7||Leave My Soul Alone||3:21|
|9||You Asked For It||4:14|
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D 122791
- Licensed To – BMG Direct – D122791
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Licensed From – The All Blacks B.V.
- Distributed By – R.E.D.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Records And Music Publishing Co., Inc.
- Copyright (c) – The All Blacks B.V.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 51728-01
NotesCompilation release of Rare and Unreleased tracks.
Tracks 1 to 5: Recorded late autumn 1981
Track 6: Recorded early spring 1982
Tracks 7, 8: Recorded summer 1981
Track 9:Recorded early spring 1981
Track 4 was later renamed 'Desecration Of Souls' and ended up on the 'Don't Break the Oath' album
Track 6 was later renamed 'A Dangerous Meeting' and was included on the 'Don't Break the Oath' album
Track 9 was later renamed 'Black Masses' and was recorded as the B-side of the 'Black Funeral' single
Made in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L027
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS USA RRD9184 + + 51728-01
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
|RR 9184 2||Mercyful Fate||Return Of The Vampire (CD, Comp)||Roadrunner Records||RR 9184 2||UK & Europe||1992|
|3984-25076-1||Mercyful Fate||Return Of The Vampire (LP, Comp, Pic)||Metal Blade Records||3984-25076-1||USA & Europe||2018|
|RRC 9184||Mercyful Fate||Return Of The Vampire (Cass, Comp)||Roadracer Records||RRC 9184||US||1992|
|RRD 9184||Mercyful Fate||Return Of The Vampire (CD, Comp, RP)||Roadracer Records||RRD 9184||US||Unknown|
|APCY-8076||Mercyful Fate||Return Of The Vampire (CD, Comp)||Far East Metal Syndicate||APCY-8076||Japan||1992|