- Copyright (c) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Licensed To – Real World MultiMedia Ltd
- Copyright (c) – Steve Nelson
- Copyright (c) – Brilliant Media Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Future Publishing
- Published By – Real World MultiMedia Ltd
- Pressed By – CD Systems – 14266
- Designed At – Assorted Images
- Design – Malcolm Garrett
- Design [Graphic Design] – Martha Ladly
- Photography By [Front Cover Image] – Matt Mahurin
- Sleeve Notes – Peter Gabriel
NotesPacked in a 9 inch cardboard box including 30 page collector's edition book, registration card and picture postcard
4 Choices on the main screen:
- EXPLORE which lets you choose your path through Peter's Secret World.
- WATCH which will take you on a guided journey through the disc (during which you can begin interacting at any time)
- RESUME which lets you pick up where you left off if you've visited before
- QUIT which will leave Xplora
The XPLORA1 CD-Rom combines elements of the music album US, music video, television interview, educational software, and video game into a single experience. There is a movie, which lets you visit the Real World Studios, and a mixing board.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 027589 000011
- Matrix / Runout: MF/62/4/98/A ◼ CD Systems UK ◼ 14266
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5096
- Other: MF/62/4/98/A
|819 1029||Peter Gabriel||Xplora 1 Peter Gabriel 's Secret World (CDi, Comp)||Realworld Works, Philips||819 1029||UK||1995|
|PCR81A 05 98||Peter Gabriel||Xplora 1 Peter Gabriel 's Secret World (CD, Comp, RE, PC )||Real World Multimedia Ltd||PCR81A 05 98||UK||1998|
|XPLORA3||Peter Gabriel||Xplora 1 Peter Gabriel's Secret World (CDi, RE, S/Edition, PC )||Real World MultiMedia Ltd||XPLORA3||UK||1994|
|none||Peter Gabriel||Peter Gabriel's Secret World (Box, Dlx, Ltd)||Interplay||none||US||1994|
|XPLORA1||Peter Gabriel||Xplora 1 Peter Gabriel's Secret World (CD-ROM, Mac)||Real World MultiMedia Ltd||XPLORA1||UK||1993|