Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||How Come You Don't Call Me (Original Album Version)
Instruments, Backing Vocals – Alicia KeysMixed By – Russ Elevado*Producer, Drum Programming, Recorded By – Kerry "Krucial" Brothers*Written-By – Prince
|2||How Come You Don't Call Me (Neptunes Remix)
Instruments, Backing Vocals – Alicia KeysMixed By [Remix] – Pat VialaProducer – Kerry "Krucial" Brothers*Recorded By [Remix] – Brian Garten, Brian StanleyRemix, Producer [Additional] – The NeptunesWritten-By – Prince
|3||Butterflyz (Roger's Release Mix)
Engineer [Mix] – Doug De Angelis*Guitar – Mr. FreakKeyboards [Additional] – ScarsManagement [Roger Sanchez Exclusive Representation] – Diesel Management*Remix – Roger SanchezWritten-By, Arranged By – Alicia Keys
|Video||How Come You Don't Call Me
Film Director [Video] – Little X
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – J Records LLC
- Copyright (c) – J Records LLC
- Distributed By – BMG
- Made By – Disctronics
- Recorded At – KrucialKeys Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Westlake Studios
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Engineered At – Indeep Studios, NYC
- Mastered At – The Hit Factory
- Published By – Controversy Music
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing
- Published By – Lellow Music Publishing
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing, Inc.
- Executive-Producer – Alicia Keys, Clive Davis, Jeff Robinson , Peter Edge
- Management – Jeff Robinson , MBK Entertainment
- Management [In Association With] – Ernest Manigo, John Gore , Joseph Conrad Robinson
- Mastered By – Herb Powers, Jr.*
- Producer – Alicia Keys
Notes"How Come You Don't Call Me" published by Controversy Music Publishing / Universal Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). Produced for MBK Entertainment / KrucialKeys Productions and for KrucialKeys Productions. Recorded at KrucialKeys Studios, NYC. Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC.
"How Come You Don't Call Me (Neptunes Remix)" recorded at The Record Plant, Los Angeles and Right Track Recording Studios, NYC. Mixed at Westlake Studios, Los Angeles and Sound On Sound Studios, NYC for Pat 'Em Down Music / L'Oreal, Inc.
"Bufferflyz (Roger's Release Mix)" published by Lellow Music Publishing / EMI Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). Produced and arranged for MBK Entertainment / KrucialKeys Productions. Remix produced for Indeep Productions, Inc. / Diesel Productions. Mix engineered at Indeep Studios, NYC.
Executive produced for MBK Entertainment.
Mastered at The Hit Factory, NYC for P.M. Entertainment.
℗&© 2002 J Records LLC. Distributed by the local BMG Company. Made in EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 43219 43122 6
- Barcode (String): 743219431226
- Matrix / Runout: 74321943122 01 DISTRONICS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L205
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8733
- Label Code: LC 11063
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
|74321 94288 2||Alicia Keys||How Come You Don't Call Me (CD, Single)||J Records||74321 94288 2||UK & Ireland||2002|
|74321 94219 2||Alicia Keys||How Come You Don't Call Me (CD, Single, Promo)||J Records||74321 94219 2||Europe||2002|
|ALICIA2||Alicia Keys||How Come You Don't Call Me (Acetate, 12")||J Records||ALICIA2||UK||2002|
|PROCD21239||Alicia Keys||How Come You Don't Call Me (CD, Single, Promo)||J Records||PROCD21239||Australia||2002|
|74321 94219 1||Alicia Keys||How Come You Don't Call Me (12", Promo)||J Records||74321 94219 1||UK||2002|