|A||When You And I Were Young Maggie|
|B||Silver Threads Among The Gold|
- Copyright (c) – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Record Company – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Clayton McMichen, Lowe Stokes
- Vocals [Uncredited], Guitar [Uncredited] – Riley Puckett
NotesLabels with 2 patent dates (1913, 1923) at lower margin.
Credit role of fiddle for Lowe Stokes is termed "possible" by Russell .
Both sides recorded 1 November 1927 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 145059-1.
Side B matrix no. 145060-1.
This coupling also released on Columbia (England) 19016, Regal (Australia) G20667, and Regal Zonophone (Australia) G20667.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 145059
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 145060
|15247-D||McMichen's Melody Men||When You And I Were Young, Maggie / Silver Threads Among The Gold (Shellac, 10")||Columbia||15247-D||US||1928|