Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||I Want It That Way
Bass – Tomas LindbergEngineer – Daniel BoomGuitar – Esbjörn ÖhrwallProducer, Mixed By – Kristian Lundin, Max MartinWritten-By – Andreas Carlsson, Max Martin
|2||My Heart Stays With You
Mixed By – Chris Trevett, Full ForceProducer, Arranged By, Written-By – Full ForceRecorded By – Full Force, Melanie Jones, Tim Donovan
|3||I'll Be There For You
Mixed By – Nigel GreenProducer – Larry Campbell*, Timmy AllenRecorded By – Adam Barber, Chris Trevett, Tim DonovanWritten-By – Gary Baker, Timmy Allen, Wayne Perry
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Made By – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Distributed By – BMG Music Canada
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Produced For – Cheiron Productions
- Produced For – Forceful Enterprises
- Produced For – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Recorded At – Cheiron Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Engineered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Cheiron Studios
- Recorded At – Po' House Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Parc Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Grantsville Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Forceful Music
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – RHO Publishing
- Art Direction, Design – Jackie Murphy, Nick Gamma
- Management [Exclusive Management By] – The Firm
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Other [Grooming] – Catherine Furniss, Elan Bongiorno
- Other [Stylist] – Hayley Hill, Rachel Rosenweig
- Photography By – Reisig & Taylor
NotesTrack 1 [published by] Grantsville Publishing Ltd. (adm. by Zomba Music Publishers Ltd) (PRS). Produced for Cheiron Productions, 1999. Recorded at Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden and Battery Studios, NYC. Engineered at Battery Studios. Mixed at Cheiron Studios, Stockholm, Sweden.
Track 2 [published by] Forceful Music (adm. by Zomba Songs Inc.) / Zomba Songs Inc. (BMI). Produced for Forceful Enterprises, Inc. Recorded at Battery Studios and Po' House Studios, NY. Mixed at Battery Studios, NYC.
Track 3 [published by] Zomba Enterprises Inc. / RHO Publishing (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP). Produced for Zomba Recording Corporation. Recorded at Battery Studios, NYC and Parc Studios, Orlando, FL. Mixed at Battery Studios, NYC.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
From the new Backstreet Boys album "Millennium" (01241-41672-2/4) available May 18th on Jive Records.
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation. ℗ 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation © 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation. Manufactured in the EU. [insert notes].
Distributed by BMG Music Canada. Printed in Canada. ℗© 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation. [inlay foldover notes].
An original sound recording made by Zomba Recording Corporation. ℗ 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation © 1999 Zomba Recording Corporation. Made in Canada [disc].
There is a misprint on the disc, track 1 is listed as "I Want It Like That".
Release is housed in a slimline jewel case / j-card.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43216 74172 4
- Barcode (String): 743216741724
- Matrix / Runout: #990418D 74321674172 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 22
- Matrix / Runout (Hub): 17
- Mastering SID Code: L381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM/STEMRA/GEMA/NCB
|74321-67417-2||Backstreet Boys||I Want It That Way (CD, Single)||Jive||74321-67417-2||Canada||1999|
|Jdj-42595-2-X||Backstreet Boys||I Want It That Way (CD, Single, Promo)||Jive||Jdj-42595-2-X||US||1999|
|JSAM-83||Backstreet Boys||I Want It That Way (Cass, Single, Promo)||Jive||JSAM-83||US||1999|
|0523392, 705.2339.3||Backstreet Boys||I Want It That Way (CD, Single)||Jive, Jive||0523392, 705.2339.3||UK & Europe||1999|
|895894 2||Backstreet Boys||I Want It That Way (CD, Maxi)||Jive||895894 2||Brazil||1999|