|String Quintet In D Major, K.593|
|A1||Larghetto - Allegro|
|B1||Alternative Version - Last Movement|
|String Quintet In C Minor, K.406|
|B4||Menuetto In Canone|
- Recorded At – St. John's, Smith Square
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Printed By – Upton Printing Group
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Copyright (c) – Misha Donat
- Cello – Derek Simpson
- Composed By – Mozart*
- Engineer [Recording] – John Pellowe, Simon Eadon, Stan Goodall*
- Ensemble – The Aeolian String Quartet*
- Illustration [Cover Illustration] – J. B. J. Pater*
- Liner Notes – Misha Donat
- Mastered By [Side A] – G
- Producer [Recording] – James Walker , Michael Bremner
- Viola – Kenneth Essex, Margaret Major
- Violin – Emanuel Hurwitz, Raymond Keenlyside
NotesRepress with a raised rim around the label perimeter from ca. 1980 - 1982.
Originally released in May 1977.
Boxed Argo logo.
"Made in England" on label.
℗ © 1977 on sleeve.
℗ 1977 on labels.
Recorded 6 - 10 January 1977.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A - stamped): ZRG-4561-2G 3 C
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B - stamped): ZRG-4562-3Y 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side A): ZRG 4561
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label - side B): ZRG 4562