|A||–Jimi Hendrix||Stone Free||3:45|
|B||–The Jimi Hendrix Experience||Lover Man||2:56|
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment
- Manufactured For – Sundazed Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Copyright (c) – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Published By – Experience Hendrix, L.L.C.
- Lacquer Cut At – Cohearent Audio
- Recorded At – Record Plant, N.Y.C. – A
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios – B
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios – A
- Mixed At – NRG Studios – B
- Backing Vocals – Andy Fairweather Low* (tracks: A), Roger Chapman (tracks: A)
- Bass – Billy Cox
- Drums – Mitch Mitchell
- Engineer – Gary Kellgren (tracks: A)
- Engineer, Mixed By – Eddie Kramer
- Lacquer Cut By – KPG*
- Photography [Cover photography by] – Linda McCartney
- Written-By, Producer [Produced by], Vocals, Guitar – Jimi Hendrix
NotesSleeve credits artist as Jimi Hendrix.
Both labels credit artist as The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
Rear of sleeve has The Jimi Hendrix Experience as artist for Side B only.
Side A: Recorded April 7, 9, May 21, 1969
Side B: Recorded July 20, 1970
Photo: © Paul McCartney
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed barcode): 090771731715
- Barcode (Scanned barcode): 0090771731715
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): 88875147157A
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): 88875147157B
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Runout): S·317 88875147157-A2 [email protected]
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Runout): S-317 88875147157-B2 [email protected]