Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Conferring With The Moon||7:33|
|3||Lago De Montañas (Mountain Lake)
Panpipes [Entara], Sampona, Quena – Enrique CruzWritten-By – Enrique Cruz, Ackerman*
|4||Big Thing In The Sky (For Jess)
English Horn – Bob Hubbard
|5||Climbing In Geometry
Piano – Ira Stein
|6||Last Day At The Beach
Piano – Philip AabergWritten By, Arranged By [Cello Choir] – Friesen*
|9||Shape Of The Land||3:26|
Written-By – Bisharat*, Friesen*, Ackerman*
|11||Conferring With The Moon (Solo)||2:22|
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Windham Hill Productions Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Windham Hill Records
- Copyright (c) – Windham Hill Records
- Made By – Denon
- Published By – Windham Hill Music
- Recorded At – Fantasy Studios
- Mixed At – Fantasy Studios
- Mastered At – Digital Magnetics
- Bass – Michael Manring (tracks: 1, 5)
- Cello – Eugene Friesen (tracks: 6, 10)
- Design – Anne Robinson
- Edited By [Digital] – Larry Walsh
- Engineer [Digital Coloring, Assembly, Additional Editing] – Stewart Whitmore
- Guitar, Charango, Composed By, Producer – William Ackerman
- Lyricon – Chuck Greenberg (tracks: 1, 8)
- Photography By – Dennis G. Olson*
- Producer – Elliot Mazer
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Stephen Hart
- Violin – Charlie Bisharat (tracks: 1, 5, 9, 10)
NotesVinyl LP release by Windham Hill with cat # WH-1050 in 1986. "Processional" and "Garage Planet" are bonus tracks on CD release. The CD booklet cover art is different from the LP: main photo is now on black background, LP rear cover photo is not included.
Recorded and mixed at "Fantasy Studios", Berkeley, CA.
Digital cloning, additional editing and assembly at "Digital Magnetics", Hollywood, CA.
Digital editing at "Capitol Studios", Hollywood, CA.
Recorded and mixed on a "Sony 3324" digital 24 track tape machine through a "Neve 8118" mixer with "Necam" automation.
Reverberation and ambience courtesy "Klark-Teknik DN 780"
"Multi-Phase Alligned" high resolution cable by "Monster" was used when possible.
"Kef 104.2" speakers were used for monitoring and audio referencing on these recording.
Eugene Friesen appears courtesy of Living Music Records.
©℗1986 Windham Hill Records
Manufactured by Windham Hill Productions Inc.
Distributed by A&M Records, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Made by Denon, USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1934-11050-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 01934110502
- Matrix / Runout: WD 1050
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 9/88 1DA2
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 4/91 1DB3X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 3/89 1DA4
- Other (Sony DADC Mastering Code): DIDX-641
|WH-1050||William Ackerman||Conferring With The Moon (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WH-1050||US||1986|
|WH-28042||William Ackerman||Conferring With The Moon (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WH-28042||Japan||1986|
|WH 91050||William Ackerman||Conferring With The Moon (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||WH 91050||Canada||1986|
|L 43001||William Ackerman||Conferring With The Moon (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records||L 43001||Australia||1986|
|371 050-1, 371050-1||William Ackerman||Conferring With The Moon (LP, Album)||Windham Hill Records, Windham Hill Records||371 050-1, 371050-1||Germany||Unknown|