|1||Through The Looking Glass|
|2||Alice Looked On With Great Interest...|
|3||This Sounded Nonsense...|
|4||She Had Got All The Pegs...|
|5||The Little Voice Sighed Deeply...|
|6||'I Was Thinking...'|
|7||'What's The Time Now...'|
|8||A Sudden Gust Of Wind...|
|9||'What A Beautiful Belt You Have Got On...'|
|10||All This Was Lost On Alice...|
|11||Alice Had Seated Herself...|
|12||She Thought She Had Never Seen...|
|13||And Now For The Last Brook...|
|14||The White Queen...|
|15||'I Can't Stand This Any Longer...'|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Naxos Audiobooks Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Naxos Audiobooks Ltd.
- Abridged By – Genevieve Helsby
- Abridged By [Abridged Edit By] – Dan King
- Producer – Nicolas Soames
- Read By – Fiona Shaw
- Written-By – Lewis Carroll
Notes(P) 1998 Naxos Audiobooks Ltd. (C) 1998 Naxos Audiobooks Ltd.
"This is an abridgement of the Naxos Audiobooks recording."
"For promotional use only - not for resale"
Presented free with the Sunday Express newspaper as part of a 2 disc set. This disc could fit into the gatefold card sleeve with the first free disc from the Daily Express of the Saturday the day before. The first disc in the set is a full-length DVD movie: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland starring Michael Crawford, Peter Sellers, Dudley Moore, Spike Milligan, Sir Michael Hordern, etc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Re1547 www.the-practice.com
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J30