|A||The Great Judgment Morning|
|B||Abide With Me|
- Record Company – Okeh Phonograph Corporation
- Alto Vocals [Uncredited] – Mrs. L. T. Lasiter
- Bass Vocals [Uncredited] – Sherman
- Piano [Uncredited] – Unknown Artist
- Soprano Vocals [Uncredited] – Mrs. N. R. York
- Tenor Vocals [Uncredited] – A. W. Harwell
NotesThe first name of Mr. Sherman is unknown.
Both sides recorded 23 February 1928 in Memphis, TN.
Credits, recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
All credits are termed "probable."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ400310B B-2
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): Ⓦ400311A A-3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 400310
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 400311