|A2||Hey New-York I'm Coming||3:23|
|A4||Shake The Shake||4:36|
|B1||Rock This Monkey Blues||5:16|
|B2||Well Alright, It's Alright||3:39|
|B3||The Smiles Of The Leopard||4:33|
|B4||We Love The Boogaloo||2:41|
- Produced For – Feel-Time Music
- Recorded At – Feel-Time Studio
- Recorded At – Splendid' Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Studio Labroue
- Mixed At – Feel-Time Studio
- Mastered At – Sonics Mastering
- Printed By – JC Artworks Studio
- Alto Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – Philippe Sellam
- Backing Vocals – Chloe Paul (tracks: A2, B2), Sha Rakotofiringa (tracks: A2, B2)
- Drums – Davy Honnet
- Flute, Trumpet – Hippolyte Fevre
- Guitar – Phil JL Robert
- Lead Vocals – Melvin Clairault
- Organ – Anthony Honnet
- Percussion – Xavier Desandre Navarre
- Producer – Phil JL Robert
- Songwriter – Phil JL Robert
- Trombone – Nicolas Benedetti
This musical creation is inspired by Boogaloo and Jump music, fruit from the joyous and colourful Caribbean and African Jazz heartland.
Although Boogaloo was born in Duke Ellington’s 1930s, the movement’s heyday was in New York at the end of the 60s. Among the more emblematic figureheads were Ray Charles, Rusty Bryant, Ivan Joe Jones and Pete Terrace. The flame was carried on via memorable cinema cameos by singer-songwriters such as Isaac Hayes and Lalo Schiffrin.
All songs by Phil JL Robert exept:
"Hey New-York I'm Coming" "Well Alright, It's Alright" & "We Love The Boogaloo"
by Melvin Clairault & Phil JL Robert.
Produced by Phil JL Robert - Executive production by Feel-Time Music.
Recorded at Feel-Time Studio, Splendid Record Studio & Studio Labroue.
Mixed at Feel-Time Studio by Phil JL Robert - Mastered at Sonics Mastering France by François Fanelli.
Pictures by André Gloukhian - Femal model: Natha.P - Artworks by JC Artworks Studio.
LIMITED EDITION VINYL