|A1||–Hush||Up to the Mountain||3:06|
|A2||–Erann DD||Suger Man||4:33|
|A3||–Caroline Henderson||Be Here Now||4:04|
|A4||–Go Go Berlin||Plastic Sky||4:46|
|B1||–Operazione||II Core Vi Dono||4:21|
|B2||–Oh Land||Desert Island||5:07|
|B3||–Jacob Dinesen||Dancing Devil||4:30|
|B4||–GinmanBlachmanDahl||Eight Bars On The Way Home||4:56|
|C1||–Wangel||Time To Eat||4:22|
|C3||–Thorbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado||I'm Not Givin' In||4:27|
|C4||–Jacob Bellens||Beneath A Cloud||5:14|
|D2||–Pernille Rosendahl||Feet On The Ground||4:33|
|D4||–Rhino||Summer in the City||4:08|
- Pressed By – Nordsø Records – NR 18 12 00 018
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – DALI
- Copyright (c) – DALI
- Recorded At – Medley Studio
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Engineer – Jakob Groth
- Mastered By – Björn Engelmann
- Mixed By – Søren Mikkelsen
The opportunity to facilitate the creation of this album has been an exiting, nerve racking, interesting and, not least educational process, which only have come to fruition with the cooperation and enthusiasm of 17 courageous artists who went into this project with an open mind and desire to take part in our "Great Sound mission"
It's been an inspirational and, indeed, highly enlightening process for us as a loudspeaker manufacturer to interact with the people who create the music that music lovers around the world enjoy and listen to via our loudspeakers.
Therefore, THANK YOU to: Caroline Henderson, Dreamer's Circus, Dúné, Erann DD, GinmanBlachmanDahl, Go Go Berlin, HUSH, Jacob Dinesen, LiveStrings, Oh Land, Operazione, Pernille Rosendahl, Rhino, Thørbjørn Risager & The Black Tornado, Wangel and Zar Paulo, for contributing your music, heart and soul.
Also a big THANK YOU to:
- Anders Fredslund, for believing in the project and for your hard work in connecting us to all these great artists, musicians and engineers. And for being our solid rock throughout the whole process.
- Jakob Groth at Medley Studios, the calmest engineer in the entire recording business, for mixing and producing day in and day out with your great diplomatic skills, while dealing heroically with the challenging task of building bridges and deftly jugging artistic creativity and dynamic loudspeaker sound.
- Søren Mikkelsen at Medley Studios, for keeping this great, vibrant and cozy studio alive - and for stepping in at the mixing desk whenever needed.
- Everyone at Medley Studios for putting up with our "takeover" and for rearranging your other recording commitments to accommodate our deadline. We will miss your great coffee and the wok lunch.
- Björn Engelmann at the cutting room, for caring mastering with respect for the artists' intentions, and for your patience with our - sometimes - alternative approach.
- Anders Geerten at Storyteller, for great flexibility in being our "fly on the wall" while documenting the process through your video camera with an impeccable eye for detail and professionalism.
- Henrik Damm Krogh and Michael Hjort at Nordsø Records for their music enthusiasm and for keeping vinyl production alive in Denmark.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5703120109756
- Rights Society: n©b
|none||Various||The DALI CD Vol. 5 (CD, Comp, Dig)||DALI||none||Denmark||2018|