|3||I'd Love To Change The World||3:01|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Published By – Paws For Franklin Music
- Published By – Killing Floor Music
- Published By – Barking Skins Music
- Published By – 2-D-Max Music
- Published By – Maverick Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Band [Damn The Machine], Bass, Backing Vocals – Dave Randi*
- Band [Damn The Machine], Drums, Backing Vocals – Mark Poland
- Band [Damn The Machine], Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Chris Poland
- Band [Damn The Machine], Lead Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Dave Clemmons
- Engineer – Brian Malouf, Pat MacDougall*
- Mixed By – Brian Malouf
- Producer – Brian Malouf, Damn The Machine
- Written-By – Alvin Lee (tracks: 3), Damn The Machine (tracks: 1, 2), Ian McDonald (tracks: 4), Peter Sinfield (tracks: 4), Robert Fripp (tracks: 4)
NotesIssued in a cardboard sleeve.
From the A&M cassette & compact disc Damn The Machine
Tracks 1 & 2 Published by Paws For Franklin Music/Killing Floor Music/Barking Skins Music/2-D-Max Music/Maverick Music/WB Music Corp.
Administered by WB Music Corp (ASCAP).
Track 3 is a Ten Years After cover.
Track 3 Published by Chrysalis Music (ASCAP).
Track 4 is a King Crimson cover.
Track 4 Published By Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI).
℗ & © 1993 A&M Records, Inc.
Printed in the U.S.A. (rear sleeve).
Made in the U.S.A. (disc).
For Promotional Use Only - Not For Sale
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 3145882442 11/93 1DA2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Other (SPARS code): dad