Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Kenny Dorham
Written-By – Klenner*, Lewis*
|3||Like Someone In Love
Written-By – Van Heusen-Burke*
Written-By – Chuck Isreals*
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Bass – Chuck Isreals*
- Drums – Louis Hayes
- Engineer [Recording] – Fernando Vargas
- Liner Notes – Robert Levin
- Mastered By [Digital Transfer] – Malcolm Addey
- Piano – Cecil Taylor
- Producer [For United Artists] – Tom Wilson
- Reissue Producer – Michael Cuscuna
- Tenor Saxophone – John Coltrane
- Trumpet – Kenny Dorham
NotesNOTE: Before being issued as COLTRANE TIME in 1962, this album appeared on United Artists in 1959 as STEREO DRIVE under Cecil Taylor's leadership. It is the original liner notes from that first issue that are included here.
Recorded in New York City on October 13, 1958.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-84461-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: B2 84461 L1510H
|UAL 4014||Cecil Taylor Quintet||Hard Driving Jazz (LP, Album, Mono)||United Artists Records||UAL 4014||US||1959|
|771957||John Coltrane & Cecil Taylor||John Coltrane & Cecil Taylor - Coltrane Time (LP, RE, 180)||WaxTime||771957||Spain||2014|
|GXC-3132, UAJS 15001||John Coltrane||Coltrane Time (LP, Album, RE)||United Artists Records, United Artists Records||GXC-3132, UAJS 15001||Japan||1976|
|LBJ-60053, UAS-5014-B||The Cecil Taylor Quintet*||Stereo Drive (LP, Album, RE)||Liberty, Liberty||LBJ-60053, UAS-5014-B||Japan||1985|
|UAJS 15001||John Coltrane||Coltrane Time (LP, Album, RE)||United Artists Jazz||UAJS 15001||US||1963|