|A1||Dance To The Rythm||4:25|
|A2||A Lad In Cramps||4:34|
|A3||(Also Sprach) Yoga Machine||2:48|
|A4||Back To The Jungle||5:26|
|A5||Rock´n Roll Raskolnikov||3:06|
|B3||(The Memoares Of A) Spacetramp||3:45|
- Recorded At – Ny York Studio
- Distributed By – Plateselskapet Mai
- Lacquer Cut At – Rosenborg Studio
- Backing Vocals, Percussion – Tommy Huseby
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Sven Olsen
- Composed By, Arranged By, Producer – Quadromachetas
- Design – Henning Lønn
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Arne Kjellstrøm
- Drums, Synthesizer, Cover, Lyrics By, Backing Vocals – Glenn Rugås
- Guitar, Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Martin Caspersen
- Lacquer Cut By – F*
- Lead Vocals – Glenn Rugås (tracks: A2 to A4, B2, B5), Martin Caspersen (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B3)
- Mixed By – Haakon Mannheim*
NotesRecorded in Ny York Studio 1-6 march 1982
Insert with band photo on one side, and lyrics on the other.
On label all tracks are credited Quadromachetas, but on cover Quadromachetas are credited as composers and Glenn Rugås lyrics on all tracks.
A3 named (Also Sprach) Yoga Machine on lyric sheet and cover and Yoga Machine on label.
A5 named Rock´n Roll Raskolnikov on lyric sheet and cover and Rock´n Roll Rascolnikov on label.
B1 named Håp (L´espoir) on lyric sheet, L´espoir (Håp) on cover and L´espoir on label.
B3 named The Memoares Of A Spacetramp on lyric sheet and label and (The Memoares Of A) Spacetramp on cover.
B5 named Nostradamus on label and Nostradamus (1503-66) on cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): HLP1 A 5 P 82 F 710
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): HLP1 B 8 P 82 F 710 3
- Rights Society: NCB