|2||Love In Outer Space|
|3||Space Is The Place|
|4||Discipline 27-11 / What Planet Is This? / Life Is Splendid / Immeasurable|
|6||Outer Spaceways Incorporated|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Alive/Total Energy Records
- Copyright (c) – Alive/Total Energy Records
- Recorded At – Ann Arbor Blues & Jazz Festival
- Mastered At – Catasonic Studios
- Alto Saxophone – Larry Worthington*
- Alto Saxophone, Flute – Danny Davis, Marshall Allen
- Baritone Saxophone – Pat Patrick
- Baritone Saxophone, Flute – Danny Thompson*
- Bass Clarinet – Leroy Taylor
- Design [Cover] – Patrick Boissel
- Drums – Alzo Wright, Lex Humphries
- Drums [Space] – Harry Richards, Robert Underwood
- Lead Vocals – June Tyson
- Mastered By, Transferred By [Digitally Transferred From The Original Stereo Recordings] – Mark Wheaton
- Percussion – Russell Branch, Stanley Morgan
- Photography By – Leni Sinclair
- Piano, Organ [Space], Keyboards, Lead Vocals – Sun Ra
- Producer [Original Recording] – Jimmie Douglass*, Michael Cuscuna, Tunc Erim*
- Producer, Liner Notes, Other [Production Consultation] – John Sinclair
- Recorded By – Jimmie Douglass*
- Supervised By [Original Recording] – Mark Meyerson
- Tenor Saxophone, Percussion – John Gilmore
- Trumpet – Lamont McClamb
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Vocals – Akh-Tal Ebah*
- Voice [Space Ethnic Voices] – Cheryl Bank*, Judith Holton, Ruth Wright
NotesRecorded in performance at Otis Spann Memorial Field, Ann Arbor, Michigan, at the Ann Arbor Blues & Jazz Festival, 1972 for Atlantic Records.
Production consultation for the Rainbow Multi-Media Corporation.
Produced for Big Chief Productions in association with Saturn Research.
Digitally transferred from the original stereo recordings and mastered at Catasonic on October/September 1999.
Total time: 37:11
(P) & (C) 1999 Alive!/Total Energy Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9508-13026-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 095081302624
|NER3026||Sun Ra & His Solar Myth Arkestra*||Life Is Splendid (LP, Album)||Total Energy||NER3026||US||1999|