|1-1||Practical Concert Part 1||31:56|
|1-2||Practical Concert Part 2||16:24|
|2-1||Eros Music = エロス・ミュージック||46:49|
- Recorded At – Studio Ars-Nova, Tokyo
- Recorded At – Komyoin Kan'non Hall, Tokyo
- Liner Notes – Kiyohiko Sano, Onnyk
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Toshiyuki Kawata
- Mastered By – Tsutomu Suto*
- Performer – Kiyohiko Sano, Masami Tada, Masaru Soga
NotesDisk 1 recorded live on December 3rd, 1976, at Studio Ars-Nova, Asagaya, Tokyo.
Disk 2 recorded at Komyoin Kan'non Hall, Ogikubo, Tokyo.
Special edition of 50 copies in paper bag that includes an insert and a reproduction poster 'Katakata News' (A1 size). 'Katakata News' was a publication that reported on workshop activities at 'Katakata Music Classroom', which GAP member organized for elementary school students. On July 16th, 1978, a workshop has been held at a youth culture center in Chiba and was featured in the second issue of the News published in September, 1978.
Withdrawn from release ["Cancelled" per Omega Point].
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4560283218258
|OPA-022||GAP||Practical Concert = プラクティカル・コンサート (2xCD)||Edition Omega Point||OPA-022||Japan||2018|