Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Join Me Please... (Home Boys - Make Some Noise)||4:24|
|A2||Love Letter (Dear Tracy)||4:26|
|A3||Gangster Boogie (Walk Like Sex... Talk Like Sex)||3:55|
|A4||In Full Effect (In Full Effect)||3:50|
|A5||Get Stupid (Part III)
Featuring [Special Appearance By] – Dave The Original B-Boy
|B1||Simple Simon (You Gotta Regard)||4:00|
|B2||Sing A Song (Break It Down)||4:05|
|B3||Do You Like... Mantronik (?)||3:20|
|B4||Mega-Mix ('88) (Instrumental)||4:47|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc.
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Mantronik International Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Edited At – Prime Cuts
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Recorded At – Platinum Island Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Produced For – Mantronik, Inc.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-30101
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company – B-30102
- Lacquer Cut At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – Δ19298
- Design [Album Design By] – Ranch Associates Ltd.*
- Edited By – Chep "Homeboy" Nunez*, Roger "In Full Effect" Paletto*
- Engineer – Jim Klein (tracks: A2, B2), Josh Abbey (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3, B4)
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Josh Abbey
- Lyrics By – M.C. Tee*
- Management [Representation] – Mantel & Shapiro
- Mastered By – Herb "Pump" Powers*
- Mixed By – Mantronik* (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4), The Mantronix Army (tracks: A3)
- Music By – Mantronik*
- Photography By – Eric Watson
- Producer – Mantronik*
NotesAll songs Produced and Mixed by Mantronik for Mantronik Inc. except for Gangsta Boogie Produced by Mantronik and Mixed by the Mantronik Army.
Mix Engineer [see credits] at Electric Lady Studios (Fully digital recording) and mixed down at 48 khz.
First album ever mastered from DAT.
All songs recorded at Electric Lady Studios except Love Letter and Sing a Song (recorded at Platinum Island Studios)
℗ 1988 Capitol Records, Inc.
© 1988 Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Manufactured by Capitol Records Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries-EMI, Inc. U.S.A.
Copyright © 1987 by Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. / Mantronik International Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
With printed inner sleeve.
No duration printed on release for track B4.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7777-48336-1 5
- Barcode (String): 077774833615
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): C1-1-48336-Z1 HERbIE Jr :<) 1-2 SP-AR B-30101-Z1 Δ19298 0-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): C1-2-48336-Z1 HERbIE Jr :<) 1-2 "IN FULL EFFECT" SP-AR B-30102-Z1 Δ19298-X 0-
- Matrix / Runout (Runout both sides, stamped): SRC (Large S with the R and C in the loops)
- Other (Embossed on label both sides): A
- Other (Track number, A1): 100991
- Other (Track number, A2): 100992
- Other (Track number, A3): 100993
- Other (Track number, A4): 100994
- Other (Track number, A5): 101032
- Other (Track number, B1): 100995
- Other (Track number, B2): 100996
- Other (Track number, B3): 100997
- Other (Track number, B4): 100998
|C1-48336||Mantronix||In Full Effect (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||C1-48336||US||1988|
|208 971, 208 971-630||Mantronix||In Full Effect (LP, Album)||Virgin, Virgin||208 971, 208 971-630||Europe||1988|
|C4-48336, C4 48336||Mantronix||In Full Effect (Cass, Album, Dol)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||C4-48336, C4 48336||Canada||1988|
|CDIX 74||Mantronix||In Full Effect (Cass, Album)||Virgin||CDIX 74||UK||1988|
|ST-748336||Mantronix||In Full Effect (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||ST-748336||Australia||1988|