Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Ten Little Girls
Rap – JC-001
|A2||I Speak Your Every Word||3:53|
|B2||No Escape From Heaven||4:19|
- Artwork By [Sleeve] – Seddon & Curve
- Drums [Uncredited] – David Ruffy (tracks: A2, B1)
- Engineer – Ingo Vauk
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Darren Allison
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Alex Mitchell, Chris Starling (tracks: A1), Debbie Smith
- Mixed By – Alan Moulder
- Photography – Barry Freidlander
- Producer – Curve, Steve Osborne (tracks: A2 to B2)
- Vocals [Uncredited] – Toni Halliday
- Written-By – Garcia*, Halliday*
NotesMixed at The Church. Recorded at Tode.
Additional recording at Eastcote Productions.
℗ 1991 Anxious Music Ltd
© 1991 Anxious Records Ltd
℗ 1991. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Anxious Records Ltd.
An original sound recording made by Anxious Records Ltd.
Anxious Records/Sony Music/Cop Con.
Printed/Made in England.
Distributed in the UK by Pinnacle Records.
Barcode: 5 019224 120277
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 5019224120277
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, stamped): ANXT 27 A-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): A PORKY PRIME CUT. PLAY SOMETHING GOOD....
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, stamped): ANXT 27 B-1U-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): ....LIKE YOU KNOW YOU SHOULD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): PORKY
|ANX CD 27||Curve||Blindfold EP (CD, EP)||Anxious Records||ANX CD 27||UK & Europe||1991|
|ANX 27||Curve||Ten Little Girls (7", Single)||Anxious Records||ANX 27||UK||1991|
|ANX P 27||Curve||Ten Little Girls (7", Single, Pic)||Anxious Records||ANX P 27||UK||1991|
|ANX T 27, ZT44334||Curve||Blindfold EP (12", EP)||Anxious Records, Anxious Records||ANX T 27, ZT44334||Germany||1991|
|ANX T 27||Curve||Blindfold EP (12", EP, W/Lbl)||Anxious Records||ANX T 27||UK||1991|