Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||I Only Find Rewind
Backing Vocals – Gus
|A4||No-One Lives Forever
Backing Vocals – Gus
|A5||Love Needs No Disguise
Vocals – Gary Numan
|B2||Take Me Home|
|B4||Ex Luna Scientia|
- Copyright (c) – Rocket Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rocket Records Ltd.
- Produced For – Songwriters Workshop Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Rocket Record Company Ltd.
- Marketed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Distributed By – Phonogram Ltd.
- Published By – Songwriters Workshop Ltd.
- Published By – Rocket Music Ltd.
- Published By – Brampton Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ridge Farm Studios
- Pressed By – PRS Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – PRT Studios
- Design Concept [Sleeve Concept], Design – Keith McEwan/Folio*
- Drums, Percussion, Electronic Drums [Synth Drums], Backing Vocals – Cedric Sharpley*
- Engineer – Simon Heyworth, Simon Smart
- Guest [Guest Voval] – The Big G*
- Guitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Moog Liberation], Strings [Vi-tar], Saxophone [Abstract], Backing Vocals, Chapman Stick – Rrussell Bell
- Photography By – Martyn Goddard
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve] – Brian Aris
- Piano, Keyboards, Backing Vocals, Noises [Abstract Vocal] – Denis Haines
- Producer – Dramatis, Simon Heyworth
- Viola, Keyboards, Pipe [Cornamuse], Electronics [Recorders], Backing Vocals – Chris Payne
- Written-By, Arranged By – Dramatis
NotesSome copies came with a sticker on front:
"Love Needs No Disguise"
TRAIN 18 "
Contains a printed inner sleeve with lyrics and credits.
The album was re-released on CD with the title 'The Dramatis Project'.
The Rocket Record Company [logo]
Marketed by Phonogram
© 1981 Rocket Records Limited
℗ 1981 Rocket Records Limited
Recorded at Ridge Farm Studios.
Produced for the Songwriters Workshop Ltd.
Gary Numan appears courtesy of Beggars Banquet and W.E.A. Records.
Lyrics reproduced courtesy of Songwriters Workshop Ltd./Rocket Music Ltd.
Special thanks to:
The Big G for his guest vocal
Gus for backing vocals on "I only find rewind' and 'No-one lives Forever' and humping the gear.
Everyone at the farm - woody food and haircuts
Sally, John, Laura et al from Rocket
Mel and Tim
Rod Argents Keyboards
Original Sound recording made by The Rocket Record Co Ltd.
℗ 1981 The Rocket Record Co Ltd
A1, A3 to B4: Songwriters Workshop Ltd/ Rocket Music Ltd
A2: Songwriters Workshop Ltd/ Rocket Music Ltd/Brampton Music Ltd
Marketed and distributed by Phonogram Ltd
Track durations not given on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): †TRAIN 18.1†
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): †TRAIN 18.2†
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, machine-stamped): TRAIN 18 A//1▽EP 11 3
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, machine-stamped): TRAIN 18 B//2▽EP 11 3
|6302 145||Dramatis||For Future Reference (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||6302 145||Netherlands||1981|
|LAT 1136||Dramatis||For Future Reference (LP, Album)||Attic||LAT 1136||Canada||1981|
|SELCD 609||Tubeway Army Featuring Gary Numan||Tubeway Army Featuring Gary Numan - The Dramatis Project (CD, Album, RE)||Castle Select||SELCD 609||UK||2002|
|6302 145||Dramatis||For Future Reference (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||6302 145||Portugal||1981|
|METRO457||Tubeway Army Featuring Gary Numan||Tubeway Army Featuring Gary Numan - The Dramatis Project (CD, Album, RE)||Metrodome, Dressed To Kill||METRO457||UK||2000|