|A4||Clash Of Views|
|B1||No One To Blame|
|B3||Quick To Judge|
- Recorded At – Spot Recording
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L·32521
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Bass – Mark*
- Drums [Drums On This Recording] – Neil*
- Guitar – Rob*
- Layout, Cover [Cover Art] – Gavin Oglesby
- Lead Guitar – Zack*
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Ch*
- Vocals [Vocal] – Eric*
NotesRecorded at Spot Studios in mid 1988.
Neil played drums on this record, Alex is credited as the new drummer.
Issued with a poster insert. Fifth pressing, limited to 1000 copies on clear mint vinyl.
No catalog number for the label stated, derived from the matrix.
Processing company, vinyl mastering studio and engineer uncredited, identified by run-out etchings.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): WS-1-A Kdisc ch L·32521
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): WS-1-B Kdisc ch L·32521·X
|WS-1||Hard Stance||Face Reality (7")||Workshed||WS-1||US||1988|
|WS-1||Hard Stance||Face Reality (7", EP, Blu)||Workshed||WS-1||US||1988|
|CR016||Hard Stance||Face Reality (7", EP, RE)||Conversion Records||CR016||US||1994|
|WS-1||Hard Stance||Face Reality (7", EP, Red)||Workshed||WS-1||US||1988|
|WS-1||Hard Stance||Face Reality (7", EP, Gre)||Workshed||WS-1||US||1988|