|A||The Orphan Girl|
|B||Poor Little Orphan Boy|
- Record Company – The Brunswick-Balke-Collender Company
- Banjo – Buell Kazee (tracks: A)
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Buell Kazee (tracks: B)
- Vocals – Buell Kazee
NotesSide B with guitar accompaniment (not banjo as appears on label).
Both sides recorded 16 January 1928 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. E-26035.
Side B matrix no. E-26043.
Credits and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): 211A 035
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): 211B 043
|U.251||Buell Kazee||The Orphan Girl / Poor Little Orphan Boy (Shellac, 10")||Rex||U.251||UK||Unknown|