|1||Sonata Op. 36 No. 2 In B-Flat Minor = b-Moll = Si Bémol Mineur||27:37|
|Preludes Op. 23|
|2||No. 6 In E-flat Major = Es-Dur = Mi Bémol Majeur||3:51|
|3||No. 4 In D Major = D-Dur = Ré Majeur||5:21|
|4||No. 5 In G Minor = G-Moll = Sol Mineur||3:51|
|Preludes Op. 32|
|5||No. 5 In G Major = G-Dur = Sol Majeur||3:35|
|6||No. 12 In G Minor = G-Moll = Sol Mineur||2:34|
|7||No. 13 In D-flat Major = Des-Dur = Ré Bémol Majeur||5:29|
|8||Op. 33 No. 3 In C Minor = C-Moll = Do Mineur||5:22|
|9||Op. 33 No. 2 In C Major = C-Dur = Do Majeur||2:48|
|10||Op. 39 No. 5 In E-flat Major = Es-Dur = Mi Bémol Majeur||5:47|
|11||Moment Musical Op. 16 No. 5||3:45|
|12||Daisies Op. 38 No. 3||3:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Delos International, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Delos International, Inc.
- Design – Tri-Arts, Inc.
- Engineer – John Eargle
- Executive Producer – Amelia S. Haygood
- Liner Notes [English] – William Livingstone
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Michael Vogel
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Andreas Aebi
- Photography By – Stan Fellerman
- Piano – John Browning
- Producer [Recording] – Joanna Nickrenz
NotesThe new D. F. Pilzecker Organ at the Church of St. Jude, Detroit, Michigan
Total Playing Time: 74:29
Recorded 15-17 April 1986, Veterans Memorial Hall, Staten Island, New York
Printed in USA.
Standard jewel case with black tray including a 12 page booklet. The booklet contains 8 pages of liner notes titled: "John Browning discusses Rachmaninoff" in English, German & French. Liner notes is written by William Livingstone who is Editor in Chief of Stereo Review magazine.
There is a sticker on the case saying: Audiophile CD Magic Sound.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Matrix / Runout (Legible from the upper face of the disc): Manufactured by Sanyo Japan D/CD 3044 B6A24M